I've been very keen and excited about creating a blog on recipes. Getting it done on my own and achieving it is most satisfying. I'm very interested in baking, a bit on cooking and eager to try out the various delicious recipes that are on the internet. However, I like to twist and experiment with the recipes to my liking. I would like to share 'my creations' and also welcome any comments, feedback so that I can continue to improve and explore my baking and cooking skills.
This is one of the must-have items whenever we go for have dim-sum ...... 'Wu Kok' or Yam dumplings. Initially I had a ...
I have been itching to try out a Pau recipe and vaguely remember that I did make it once, long, long ago. So I got hold of my old file ...
I recently made this Chinese New Year cookie, 'Kuih Bangkit' for my daughter to bring back to Melbourne. As Chinese New Year is b...
Double boiling is slow cooking ........ means to put a soup pot or any covered ceramic or steel pot inside a bigger pot, immerse in boilin...
A ctually, this is supposed to be Matcha Green tea bun with red bean filling but since the green tea colour is not so distinct, I opt...
Of late, you must have noticed that I've quite a number of 'booze' posts in my blog. Well, I was doing some cleaning up of...
I got hold of this Almond Bread recipe from a very old edition of Australian Women's weekly. After scrutinising the recipe and on go...
I made this porky dish over the weekend. The meat was tasty and tender and it fell apart easily. You can serve this with rice or on...
Inspired by Angie's Gluten Free Green Pea Muffins with Poppy and Mozzarella I made these to try out as I still have some green...
Looks like I've developed a craving for Korean food! Here's my first attempt at preparing Pork Bulgogi with this Pork Bulgogi ...
My Blog List
- ► 2012 (89)
- ► 2011 (117)
- Fried 'Nian Gao' ~ Sticky rice cake ~ CNY 2010
- Hungarian Coffee Cake
- Minced pork with mixed vegetables aka 4 Heavenly K...
- 2nd day of CNY ~ 'Hoi Lin'
- Stir-fry Sea asparagus with mixed vegetables
- Lean Chee Kang ~ Sweet Lotus seeds dessert
- Vegetarian Dish aka 'Jai Choy'
- Gong Xi Fai Cai and Happy Valentine's Day
- Shark's fin melon barley drink
- Nastar ~ Pineapple Rolls/Tarts. CNY 2010
- Pan seared Prawns
- Hazelnut Cookies - CNY 2010
- Braised Pork knuckles with Sea Cucumber - CNY
- Coriander Chicken
- Hup Toh Sow aka Chinese Walnut Biscuit ~ CNY 2010
- ▼ February (15)