I have bookmarked Anncoo's Blueberry Pound Cake for quite some time and was thrilled when I stumbled upon this mini Bundt pan. I was eager both to try out the recipe as well as the mini pan and was indeed pleased with the result.
(Recipe from Anncoo's Bluberry Pound Cake with slight modification)
- 125 gm butter/margarine
- 180 gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 gm caster sugar (orig. 180 gm)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plain yoghurt (orig. heavy whipping cream)
- 250 gm frozen mixed berries
- Grease the mini bundt pan with butter and dust with flour, set aside.
- Sift the flour with salt and set aside.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of the above flour into the mixed berries.
- Cream the butter and sugar till light, creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Mix in the vanilla. Add 1/4 of the sifted flour, alternating with the yoghurt, starting and ending with flour. (Do not overmix).
- Fold in flour coatd mixed berries with a spatula. Mix well, scraping from the bottom and sides of the mixing bowl.
- Slowly scoop the batter into the mini bundt pan with a small spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 deg.C for about 30 mins. or till the tester comes out clean.
- Leave the cakes in the pan for about 10 mins. before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
You may like to view more posts of : -
1. Blueberry Pound cake - from Keep Learning Keep Smiling
2. Blueberry Pound cake - from Pigpigscorner